As the title suggests, I was short on time one day. I decided to make Oreo truffles since I didn't have time to bake a cake and let it cool. These are so simple to make:
1. Get a bag of Oreos. Or, if you buy the big family boxes at Sam's get three sleeves of Oreos.
2. Get a package of Cream Cheese.
3. Put Oreos in food processor until they are all crumbled up.
4. Add cream cheese to food processor and let it go until everything is a big blob.
5. Put all of this in plastic wrap or a bowl or whatever else will hold it and put it in the freezer for an hour or less. (You could also put it in the fridge for longer than an hour.)
6. Take it out and roll it into balls. I recommend about a tablespoon each. Or less. I used a coffee scoop this time and I felt like they were too big. As far as I am concerned one to three small bites is perfect. Do them whatever size makes your mouth happy.
7. Dip them in chocolate. Or make them into little cupcakes. We've done both. They are splendid no matter what. If you like Oreos, I think you will love these Oreo Truffles.